Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 4 Beiträge ] | 
 Injuries Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Injuries
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2005 21:10 

Can anyone up-date us distant fans who have trouble with the German language on the progress of the injured players? I am thinking particularly of Steve Cherundolo and perhaps Thomas Christiansen. Have the team really missed these players or have those who have come into the team taken the chance to prove to the coach that they are worthy of more games?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2005 00:11 

Wohnort: Hannover (ehemals Athol, MA; Amsterdam; Praha; Kraków und Göttingen)

The only one I heard of is Steve, and it seems he will be able to play against Frankfurt in 2 weeks (next weekend are internationals, so...)
The bad news is that hanno Balitsch injured himself at practice and is out for a few weeks.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.09.2005 13:20 

Most of the injured players are definately missed - especially Steve Cherundulo and Michael Delura.

The problem is that a few of them (e. g. Thomas Christiansen and Daniel Stendel) are suffering from long-term injuries and it's hard to tell when they will be able to make a proper recovery.

Christoph Dabrowski has benefited from this situation as he more or less came as a replacement for Hanno Balitsch who was supposed to be playing midfield alongside Altin Lala, but who had to play on Cherundulos position instead. Dabrowski didn't impress me too much in the past, but he has turned out to be one of our best players lately and is trying very hard. Let's hope it all works out for him.

The real problem is that due to the fact that so many key players are injured the coach hasn't really got any alternative than to bring on team that is playing right now.

I am glad that Stajni scored against Hamburg, though. That was excellent!!!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.09.2005 23:37 

P-REAL hat geschrieben:
Most of the injured players are definately missed - especially Steve Cherundulo and Michael Delura.

The problem is that a few of them (e. g. Thomas Christiansen and Daniel Stendel) are suffering from long-term injuries and it's hard to tell when they will be able to make a proper recovery.

Christoph Dabrowski has benefited from this situation as he more or less came as a replacement for Hanno Balitsch who was supposed to be playing midfield alongside Altin Lala, but who had to play on Cherundulos position instead. Dabrowski didn't impress me too much in the past, but he has turned out to be one of our best players lately and is trying very hard. Let's hope it all works out for him.

The real problem is that due to the fact that so many key players are injured the coach hasn't really got any alternative than to bring on team that is playing right now.

I am glad that Stajni scored against Hamburg, though. That was excellent!!!

Steve Cherundolo scored in our Test-Match versus Ahlten on friday and played about 60 minutes. TC was back again and was busy about 25 Minutes!

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 4 Beiträge ] |