Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 5 Beiträge ] | 
 H96 v Stoke City Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: H96 v Stoke City
BeitragVerfasst: 20.06.2005 19:28 

hello,
i see that H96 will play stoke city on 23/7.
can anyone put on some details?
is the game to be at Stoke? what will entry cost?

cheers
Jim

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: H96 v Stoke City
BeitragVerfasst: 20.06.2005 20:28 

jim hat geschrieben:
hello,
i see that H96 will play stoke city on 23/7.
can anyone put on some details?
is the game to be at Stoke? what will entry cost?

cheers
Jim

It will be played in Ilten. I don't know exactly where that is :oops: , but I found out that it must be in the state Lower-Saxony. Someone corrects me if I'm wrong.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.06.2005 22:15 

answering my own question, i know but just found this on www.oatcake.co.uk

Stoke have finalised their list of pre-season friendlies by announcing the dates and venues for the July tour of Germany. The two new friendlies will be against German Third Division side VFL Osnabruck, who play in the Bundesliga North Division. This game takes place at the Osnatel Arena. The next match is against Bundesliga Premier side Hannover 96, this game will take place at the Wahrendorf Arena in Hannover

so its at the wahrendorf arena in Hannover, or its in Ilten (somewhere near Hannover)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.06.2005 22:41 

jim hat geschrieben:
answering my own question, i know but just found this on www.oatcake.co.uk

Stoke have finalised their list of pre-season friendlies by announcing the dates and venues for the July tour of Germany. The two new friendlies will be against German Third Division side VFL Osnabruck, who play in the Bundesliga North Division. This game takes place at the Osnatel Arena. The next match is against Bundesliga Premier side Hannover 96, this game will take place at the Wahrendorf Arena in Hannover

so its at the wahrendorf arena in Hannover, or its in Ilten (somewhere near Hannover)

I'm pretty sure that's in Ilten, because that's a place where Hannover plays more often. I got my information from the official homepage of Hannover 96. I really don't know where the Wahrendorf Arena is...., but I'm not a resident of Hannover :(

Edit: I just discovered that there actually is no Wahrendorf Arena in Hannover it really is in Ilten. Ilten is a suburb of Hannover. You can find this information on the official site of Stoke City.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.06.2005 04:02 

Ilten and wahrenddorf belongs together in this case. In Ilten there are many hospitals for drug addicts and mentaly handycaped people. The hospitals are called wahrendorfsche kliniken what means as much as "wahrendorfsche hospitals". the stadium is not a really big stadium. Unfortunatly i have to visit people there every now and than. The people there look very much forward when the reds are coming. I believe the reds are playing there, in order to socialize with those unfortunate people. I think it is great that they play there. by the way... didn`t per mertesacker do his social service there, too?

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 5 Beiträge ] |