Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 9 Beiträge ] | 
 Wolfsberg Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Wolfsberg
BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2007 17:04 

ANOTHER draw!!!

2-2 against Wolfsberg, not a suprise BUT if we are 8th in league we SHOULD beat teams like Wolfsberg. Think we missed a good opportunity to close the gap on higher teams.

Fahrhorst equalised with 30 minutes left and we could not get the winner. :roll:

Anyone got more details of game?

PLEASE return the 96 to green shirts, black shorts and white socks!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2007 17:21 

Wolfsburg has got a good Team, with two great forwards, Hanke and Klimowicz, their Goalkeeper Simon Jentzsch is one of the best in Germany, and they are now for ten years in the Bundesliga, so they are not as bad as you may think.

Here is a text from espn.com:

HANOVER, February 9 (Bundesliga) - Hannover and Wolfsburg shared four goals in an entertaining north Germany derby on Friday night.

Wolfsburg twice went ahead, but were pegged back by Hannover, who were unfortunate not to claim all three points as they grew in strength as the match wore on.

The visitors were the better side in the first half and goals from Diego Klimowicz and Jacek Krzynowek, sandwiched by a Hanno Balitsch strike, gave them a 2-1 advantage.

But it was a different story in the second half as Frank Fahrenhorst once again brought the Reds level and Simon Jentzsch was kept busy in the Wolfsburg goal to safeguard a point.

Wolfsburg coach Klaus Augenthaler stuck to his attack-minded 4-3-3 formation, leaving Marcelinho in the free role behind Mike Hanke and Diego Klimowicz.

The former Hertha Berlin star was instrumental in the opening goal, which came with just three minutes on the clock.

He played a neat one-two with Hanke to break through the home side's defence and bear down on goalkeeper Robert Enke.

Enke was able to get his leg to the shot, but the ball remained in the danger area and Klimowicz followed up to beat two Hannover defenders, and Enke, to the loose ball and sweep it in.

Klimowicz should have had a second after 10 minutes when he beat the offside trap and was found by Juan Carlos Menseguez's cross, but he was unable to make a telling contact from 10 yards out.

Hannover had scored nine goals in their last two games, but there was no sign a 10th was on its way, until it came against the run of play in the 22nd minute.

Vinicius' shot was blocked by Kevin Hofland, but the ball fell to Balitsch, who tucked his shot into the bottom corner.

The Wolves didn't wait too long before restoring their advantage, though.

Again, Marcelinho was involved in the build-up, receiving the ball from Hanke and spotting Krzynowek free in space to his left.

The Poland international still had a lot of work to do, but left Enke with no chance with a powerful angled drive from just outside the penalty area.

There was more of a sense of urgency about the home side at the start of the second half, and they were deservedly level just after the hour mark.

The lively Szabolcs Huszti sent in a cross from the right which Jan Rosenthal flicked on at the near post and Fahrenhorst poked in at the far post for the second Hannover equaliser of the night.

Jentzsch came increasingly under pressure, but he rose to the occasion, pouncing on Jiri Stajner's header to keep the teams level.

Silvio Schroter was next to test Jentzsch, but the away team held on for a point.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2007 20:03 

Thank you friend appreciate news

I know Wolfsberg have been in BL 10 years BUT guess my frustration comes out when H96 on a roll.

Did you see HSV result today? 3-0 v. Dortmund

Also VFB win Bremen

:D :? :oops: 8)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.02.2007 21:19 

I saw it on TV (Sportschau), and I think that the HSV was pretty good, Dortmund never had a chance.

Bremen had problems with the powerplay of Stuttgart, the defense was everywhere, but not on the playing field. Mertesacker and Naldo were not able to controll Gomez, the best forward of Stuttgart.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.02.2007 00:09 

Danke mein fussball freund aus Kiel an der nord!

Ich wohne aus Hameln 1974-76 und 1989-1993 in der armee.

Ich spielt vor Blau Weiss Tundern,Gross Berkel und Preussen Hameln in der 70s = ein schone mittelfeld spieler :wink:

Viel gluck 8)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.02.2007 16:56 

Hannover's game was again live on Setanta TV in the UK. The report posted by Trent96 is not a bad one, but I thought Hannover were much the better team in the 2nd half and looked the most likely team to go on and score a 3rd. Enke hardly had a save to make after the break.
The big differance came when Jiri Stajner entered the game. Hashemian was not very effective as a lone striker and didn't worry the Wolfsburg defence much.

We played some good football. A bit wobbly at the back, but that was probably because Zuraw was out injured. All said, it was a pretty good game to watch.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.02.2007 18:46 

I saw the game from the Internet. Actually I think that Wolfsburg played a bit better than us. Still we had two great matches before the Wolfsburg game and we should have played better.

Next games for Hannover are: Leverkusen (Away) , Dortmund (Home), Einracht (Away) and I think that we should get at least six points. Dortmund is in bad form and is really beatable. Eintracht is also someone, who I think we should beat. However, they are a very tricky opposition.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.02.2007 23:17 

Very interesting how opinions differ - so a draw was good for both teams :lol:

I agree about the upcoming games, with a little luck we will get 6/7 points to secure our top 8 position :wink:

Die roten - geil!! :twisted:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.02.2007 13:00 

Wohnort: Hannover (ehemals Athol, MA; Amsterdam; Praha; Kraków und Göttingen)

We could very well end up with nothing after the upcoming games, I don't think we are stronger than any of the other teams. I have no problem being proven wrong though. I'd be satisfied with 4 points out of the upcoming games, more would mean we could try to get a spot for UEFA cup though.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 9 Beiträge ] |