Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 3 Beiträge ] | 
 Dortmund game Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Dortmund game
BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2007 22:47 

Sounded like a great game? :o

4 goals and 3 points keeps H96 going onwards and upwards 8)

I don't care that BVB scored 2 in last 2 minutes - game AND POINTS won by then :P

Die Roten - geil!

PLEASE return the 96 to green shirts, black shorts and white socks!

Betreff des Beitrags: 4:2
BeitragVerfasst: 26.02.2007 20:47 

It was a really great game until 85 mins.
The penalty, followed immediately by the red card was the critical moment.
I agree that the points were won, but the two goals were very annoying. Another five minutes and we could have lost. It was as though the players didn't care.
At 4:0 96 were completely dominant. Almost everything they tried flew in. A grat day!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.02.2007 10:55 

Andy is correct. For most of the game H96 were completely dominant and it was a joy to watch. So much so that, in keeping with the events at the Hollywood OSCAR awards over the weekend, I would like to pass on a few thanks for making the game against Dortmund the most enjoyable game I have been to since.......the last H96 game I saw.

Firstly, can I thank Robert Enke for keeping us in the game in the first half with a superb save from a free kick. Also the Linesman, a giant of a man, for spotting the faul that led to the penalty (I'm not sure the Ref was going to give it at first). I would also like to thank Dieter Hecking for some inspired substitutions in the second half. A special "thank you" must go to Jiri Stajner who must now pick up the award for best headed goal of the season.

And I must not forget the little people behind the scenes who made my enjoyment of this wonderful occasion complete. To Ryanair and Hertz car rental for their very reasonably priced services. The Bratwurst seller in the centre of town for his catering expertise. The fit bird serving the beer in the tent outside the stadium and the women sat next to me who let me hold one end of her scarf as we sang "96 Alte Liebe" together after the game. Thanks also to the mouthy "Doofmund" fan sat in front of me for making it all the sweeter when we celebrated each of those four goals. Lastly, Szabolcs Huszti for being just deadly from 11 meters.

The sequel comes out in two weeks time and features a repeat performance against Schalke 04. I have my ticket!

Sorry about this somewhat self-indulgent entry, but it was simply fantastic to see us take a good side like BVB appart. More of the same please, 96!

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 3 Beiträge ] |