Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 9 Beiträge ] | 
 Hanno Balitsch Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Hanno Balitsch
BeitragVerfasst: 03.01.2008 10:22 

Hanno Balitsch always mentions that he would like to play for an English soccer team. I'm not familiar enough with soccer in Britain - what do you think: Which English or Scottish soccer team might be interested in him ? And would this really be better than playing for Hannover 96 ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.01.2008 00:00 

Hanno's style is suited to the English Premiership as he is not affraid of the physical side of the game. I can understand him wanting to play in England as the money paid to top players is probebly better than at Hannover :roll: However, I am not aware of any English clubs being linked with him.

Personally, I hope he stays at Hannover as he would be difficult to replace. Have H96 tried to sign any new players yet this year? It can be difficult to get news of German teams on this side of the North Sea.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.01.2008 09:09 

96 has already signed a contract with former Bayern Munich defense player Valerien Ismael. On Saturday, we will have the chance to see him for the first time in Hannover (first training after winter break).

The manager Christian Hochstätter has been on holiday or is still on holiday (don't know exactly) in South Africa - so 96 does not seem to be too active on the market at the moment.

But we never know - Hochstätter likes to surprise us. Rumours say that Leon Andreasen (Werder Bremen) could be a possibility again if Balitsch waits too long or decides to go to another club, but I would not be surprised if this rumour was given to us by 96 to show Balitsch that there are alternatives...

Sometimes, soccer itself does not seem to be the most important game in soccer !

I hope Hanno stays in Hannover - we know that he's good, he matches the team, the fans like him. And there's a positive development in Hannover.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.01.2008 00:27 

Ismael could well be a very good signing for 96. His experience at Bremen and Bayern can only be a good thing as we have looked a little weak in the central defensive area at times.

I am lucky enough to have a ticket for the next home match against Karlsruhe so I hope he plays as well as I think he can!

Now I must book a cheap flight to Hannover.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.01.2008 23:06 

oooh nice you´ll come to Hannover!!! That´s fantastic :!: But the problem about Ismael is that he was injured a long time so maybe he can´t go 100% in his first matches !And in Bayern he didn´t play very often! So I hope you can enjoy the match vs Hannover and Karlsruhe :!:
greetings
Johannes93

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2008 14:07 

Thanks Johannes. If you or any other 96 fans would like to meet us before the game for a beer you are most welcome. We usually go to the Food-Hall opposite the old town hall and walk down to the stadium past the new town hall about 1 hour before the game.

Do let me know if I can buy you a beer!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2008 23:32 

Londoner hat geschrieben:
Thanks Johannes. If you or any other 96 fans would like to meet us before the game for a beer you are most welcome. We usually go to the Food-Hall opposite the old town hall and walk down to the stadium past the new town hall about 1 hour before the game.

Do let me know if I can buy you a beer!

You must go into the Courtyard which belongs to the Marriott Hotel next to the Maschsee there some of us gather before and after the match we call it "Vorglühen" and "Nachglühen". I will if nothing changes not be there because I have to work. :? Perhaps you come to another match in the season, too. Please give information und we will see!! :idea:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.01.2008 22:16 

Thanks 1896. I know the place.

I will also be coming to the last game of the season. I will confirm with you nearer the time.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.01.2008 23:04 

Londoner hat geschrieben:
Thanks 1896. I know the place.

I will also be coming to the last game of the season. I will confirm with you nearer the time.

Here my nickname is 1893, you will be confused, shure! The reason why is, my first favourite team is Stuttgart, started 1893, Hannover is my second, but it has never been nearer to Stuttgart than these days!! :wink:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 9 Beiträge ] |