Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 7 Beiträge ] | 
 Salvatore Zizzo Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Salvatore Zizzo
BeitragVerfasst: 01.06.2009 22:02 

Hello.

It is rumoured that my club (Leeds United) are trying to sign Salvatore Zizzo. However, we have very little knowledge on what kind of a player he is. I was hoping you would be able to tell me if he is a good player and what we can expect from him if he signs for Leeds.

Good luck for next season!

Thanks,

Vausey

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.06.2009 23:03 

We don't know a shit about him, as well, because he never played for our team. Therefore, blame our coach.

He was praised as a fast right winger, when he came to us. That's the only thing we heard.

I hope the best for Sal, I think he's very talented and deserves to play. Don't waste his skills! :wink:

Cherundolo-Haggui-Pogatetz-Schulz. Schönspieler und Ballerinas, nehmt euch in Acht!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.06.2009 23:46 

Yes, as 38, 54, 92 says.. it's a pity that we didn't see him on the pitch more often.
But maybe his effort in the training wasn't good enough. He usually played for our 2nd squad.
I will never forget his cross right before the 2:2 in a friendly match against AC Milan though (2:3) :)

Just out of curiosity: is Leeds playing in the 3rd english league?

Zuletzt geändert von inscene161 am 01.06.2009 23:51, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.06.2009 23:50 

edit :oops:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.06.2009 21:31 

From the english section of the forum (http://www.hannover96.com/CDA/profis0.html):

Zitat:
Previous Team:

University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA)

Players profile:

Salvatore Zizzo signed his first professional contract at Hannover. The American, who also holds an Italian passport, signed a three year deal in July 2007. It was his fellow countryman Steve Cherundolo who played a large part in his decision to come to Germany, who spoke to Sal's parents and convinced them it was the right move for thier son.

Previously Zizzo represented California University of Los Angeles in the highest amateur league in the USA, scoring 13 goals, as well as representing the USA under 20 side at the World Championship in Canada, where they reached the quarter final.

Zizzo says he has fulfilled a dream by signing for Hannover, and hopes to "establish himself in the Bundesliga." His favoured position is on the right wing, where he is best placed to demonstrate his fitness, speed and dribbling skills.

He made only 2 Bl-matches and 1 international game for the first team this season.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.06.2009 21:47 

I saw him a few times at the second team in the Regionalliga (fourth german league). It didn't seem if he lend himself for play in the first team. Like almost any player else in the U23. -.-

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.06.2009 21:49 

inscene161 hat geschrieben:
Yes, as 38, 54, 92 says.. it's a pity that we didn't see him on the pitch more often.
But maybe his effort in the training wasn't good enough. He usually played for our 2nd squad.
I will never forget his cross right before the 2:2 in a friendly match against AC Milan though (2:3) :)

Just out of curiosity: is Leeds playing in the 3rd english league?

Yes we are in the 3rd division of English Football now. We have narrowly missed being promoted twice now.

Last year we had a 15-point deduction at the start of the season and finished 4th. We would have been promoted without the points-deduction!

This season we lost in the play-off competition after finishing 4th again.

It is only 8 years ago we were in the champions league playing Lazio, Barcelona, Milan, Valencia etc...

Thank you for your help anyway :)

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 7 Beiträge ] |