Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 5 Beiträge ] | 
 How get tickets for match between Hannover 96 and Arsenal Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: How get tickets for match between Hannover 96 and Arsenal
BeitragVerfasst: 17.06.2009 08:37 

Hello from Sweden !

Me and my family are planning a holiday trip to Germany
and would be happy if anyone can help us with info how to get tickets to the friendly game between Hannover 96 and Arsenal

Have searched the Hannover 96 homepage but cant find anyway to buy tickets to this match

are the tickets released yet
can i buy tickets from abroad

Thanks
/JA

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.06.2009 10:00 

You have to visit the homepage every day, we will get informations the next days, please wait.

When do you come to Hannover? Perhaps you can buy tickets a few days before in the fanshop.

Now you must wait for further informations, we all must wait.

Better write in german!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.06.2009 14:19 

1893 hat geschrieben:
Better write in german!

:bubble:

*cough* this is the english section :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags: Tickets for Hannover 96 and Arsenal available on June, 23rd
BeitragVerfasst: 21.06.2009 19:50 

gentile hat geschrieben:
Hello from Sweden !

Me and my family are planning a holiday trip to Germany
and would be happy if anyone can help us with info how to get tickets to the friendly game between Hannover 96 and Arsenal

Have searched the Hannover 96 homepage but cant find anyway to buy tickets to this match

are the tickets released yet
can i buy tickets from abroad

Thanks
/JA

Greetings to Sweden,

tickets for the friendly between Hannover 96 and Arsenal London will be available online and in our ticket shop from tuesday 23rd of June. That is what the official in the ticket shop told me, when I bought other tickets there. There won't be any closed sale for owners of season tickets first. If you have to have your tickets sent abroad beforehand - if possible - allow approximately 14 days for delivery.

If delivery abroad should not be possible, you may contact me via PM to find a solution for that problem.

sArnie

"Will we see you in August, Robert Enke?" (sArnie)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.06.2009 18:41 

The online ticket shop states, that tickets can only be delivered to customers in of Germany. However, you can have your tickets deposited at the day of the match and pick them up at the stadium.

Zitat:
Ticket orders will be shipped only within Germany. Please note, that any ticket orders from outside Germany will not be sent. We will deposit those tickets on the matchday at the stadium. You will receive the tickets at ticket counter "Kassenanlage Nord" at the "Haupteingang Nord" on presentation of the invoice number and your photo identification. For further information please contact our Onlineshop support by Email info.hannover96@tixx-hotline.com or call 01805 – 888 908 (0,14 €/min., within German landline network, mobile rates may differ).

Hope this helps.

"Will we see you in August, Robert Enke?" (sArnie)

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 5 Beiträge ] |