Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 8 Beiträge ] | 
 travel to AWD for Leverkusen game Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: travel to AWD for Leverkusen game
BeitragVerfasst: 03.12.2009 22:18 

Hi I have tickets for the game this Sat and was wondering how its best to get to the stadium from Bremen where to park the car and witch tram bus should i get. In addition how much time should i plan for the bus/tram ride? I can only leave Bremen after work at around 14:00hrs or mybe a little earlier. it takes around 45 mins on the motorway to get to airport.
Any hints would be good

Thanks in advance Carl :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.12.2009 22:49 

Welcome!

Look here for the directions for cars and coaches and the park plan:

http://www.hannover96.com/CDA/arena0/ar ... aq_3_77e6b

Have a nice day in our stadium and I hope we will see a good match!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: travel to AWD for Leverkusen game
BeitragVerfasst: 03.12.2009 22:53 

There should be plenty of parking in the city,just follows the signs. you can easily walk from the centre to the stadium but if you want transport the tram to waterloo linie 3,7,9 (direction Wettbergen or Empelde) is the best bet,a bus goes to the awd arena number 100 if my memory is correct. havent used it for years though. check uestra.de

BeitragVerfasst: 03.12.2009 23:50 

John hat geschrieben:
There should be plenty of parking in the city,just follows the signs. you can easily walk from the centre to the stadium but if you want transport the tram to waterloo linie 3,7,9 (direction Wettbergen or Empelde) is the best bet,a bus goes to the awd arena number 100 if my memory is correct. havent used it for years though. check uestra.de

The bus line 100 doesn't go from 2 o'clock on, as the street to stadium is blocked. I think you can, however, take the bus till the station 'Sprengelmuseum' and then just walk...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.12.2009 10:05 

Thanks for the info should it be ok to just park in the streets around the stadium as my car is regesterd in Bremen and the 2 sets of fans are not to fond of each other so i have heard :D ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.12.2009 10:46 

Regrested in Bremen is o.k. :nuke: (Brunswick or Cottbus no go)

BeitragVerfasst: 04.12.2009 13:12 

Maxy1896 hat geschrieben:
John hat geschrieben:

The bus line 100 doesn't go from 2 o'clock on, as the street to stadium is blocked. I think you can, however, take the bus till the station 'Sprengelmuseum' and then just walk...

The number 100 bus is going to the stadium and of course also matchdays. Maxy1896 is wrong on that. The bus does take a different route an matchdays: It just rounds the stadium on the front instead of on the back. It definitely stops at the northern and the southern entrance. I know that for sure, as I take that bus to get there.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.12.2009 15:39 

Thanks for the usefull info and i will most prob ably take the bus i have GPS and will try to find a place to park neer the bus route
:D

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 8 Beiträge ] |