Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 2 | [ 21 Beiträge ] | Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
 Where can I buy Hannover96 T-shirts in China or Canada? Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Where can I buy Hannover96 T-shirts in China or Canada?
BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2011 22:46 

:fan:

Any one would help me?

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Where can I buy Hannover96 T-shirts in China or Canada?
BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2011 10:29 

You can contact the "Fanladen", Clausewitzstr. 2, 30175 Hannover, Germany.
The Telefonnumber is +49 511 9694969, they will find a way, to send you your shirts for small money, if the fanladen received the payment on their account. :wink:
You will find a small collection on http://fanladen-hannover.bw-h.de/
http://fanladen-hannover.bw-h.de/index.php?cPath=1
There a many more shirts in the shop, maybe they can send you fotos.

You can contact http://www.hannover-streetwear.de/shop/ ... hirts.html
as well.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Where can I buy Hannover96 T-shirts in China or Canada?
BeitragVerfasst: 16.02.2011 05:45 

xxwzy hat geschrieben:

Any one would help me?

Hi, Muahua. I wanna buy a goalkeeper's t-shirt but I've got no idea where to buy either....

BeitragVerfasst: 21.02.2011 02:30 

Erdinger hat geschrieben:
The Telefonnumber is +49 511 9694969, they will find a way, to send you your shirts for small money, if the fanladen received the payment on their account. :wink:
You will find a small collection on http://fanladen-hannover.bw-h.de/
http://fanladen-hannover.bw-h.de/index.php?cPath=1
There a many more shirts in the shop, maybe they can send you fotos.

You can contact http://www.hannover-streetwear.de/shop/ ... hirts.html
as well.

I mean where can I buy the soccer team jersey?
Thank you.

BeitragVerfasst: 21.02.2011 10:06 

Zitat:
I mean where can I buy the soccer team jersey?

Zitat:
The Telefonnumber is +49 511 9694969

BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2011 03:07 

Zitat:
The Telefonnumber is +49 511 9694969

Do they speak English or Chinese?

Zuletzt geändert von xxwzy am 23.02.2011 00:11, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2011 09:29 

Chinese? Good joke! No, sometimes they have food from china restaurants, but even those "Chinese" people, doesn't speak chinese.
The two guys from the Fanladen can speak english, but i'm not shure, if goalkeeper shirts are available in the moment. I will phone for you and write you later on.

BeitragVerfasst: 22.02.2011 23:34 

Erdinger hat geschrieben:
Chinese? Good joke! No, sometimes they have food from china restaurants, but even those "Chinese" people, doesn't speak chinese.
The two guys from the Fanladen can speak english, but i'm not shure, if goalkeeper shirts are available in the moment. I will phone for you and write you later on.

Someone told me that I can write a letter in Chinese and they will write back in Chinese. :oops:

Why don't you sell them in China?
Even few of Chinese soccer fans love 96,but as you know,the amount of Chinese soccer fans is increasing really fast those years.

BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2011 09:31 

I received a chinese letter last year, of course i tried to translate and answer this letter. And believe me, from that moment on, i knew, that chinese restaurants are not chinese restaurants. Those people came from Vietnam, Thailand...., but not from China.
But back to topic: It seems that goalkeeper shirts are out.
Write to official fanshop, maybe they can help you: shop@hannover96.de

BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2011 16:26 

Wohnort: Hannover (ehemals Athol, MA; Amsterdam; Praha; Kraków und Göttingen)

xxwzy hat geschrieben:
Why don't you sell them in China?
Even few of Chinese soccer fans love 96,but as you know,the amount of Chinese soccer fans is increasing really fast those years.

They don't even get sold in other parts of Germany on a big scale. Hanover is still a relatively small club, and selling them in China directly would be very expensive, without knowing for sure if it would have great financial benefits. Also, with the internet, it is really not too hard to order them here and get them shipped to China.

BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2011 17:16 

Squig hat geschrieben:
Also, with the internet, it is really not too hard to order them here and get them shipped to China.

Correct! The shipping costs are pretty high, though. I just checked the online shop - the shipping to countries outside europe costs 35 €. But if there's no other possibility to get a jersey, you might have to pay it.
(The "Fanladen" (mentioned by Erdinger) is probably shipping to China for lower costs, but i don't know!)

BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2011 06:26 

Squig hat geschrieben:
They don't even get sold in other parts of Germany on a big scale. Hanover is still a relatively small club, and selling them in China directly would be very expensive, without knowing for sure if it would have great financial benefits. Also, with the internet, it is really not too hard to order them here and get them shipped to China.

Since 96 seems could go to European League or even go to CHAMPIONS LEAGUE next season, 96 is going to be popular.
As Chinese RMB is rising,it will be possible for Chinese to buy them.50 euro is about 500 hundred RMB,it's just the price of a common sweater or a pair of shoes.Crazy football fans will be willing to pay that.

Anyway,how can I order it on the Internet?
Please give me an webside for jersey.Thank you. :)
Do I have to phone them?

Another question: Do you still sell jersey of Enke?

(It's a really silly question,I guess.But since I'm 14 this year,and I just love Hannover for no reason, I really need your help.) :D

BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2011 12:35 

Since the flocking is a personal thing, there should be no problem to get the ENKE letters flocked onto the back of your jersey. :)
Would you like to buy a goalkeeper jersey from last season, so it's more authentic (referring to Enke), or are you longing for a jersey from the actual season? (I'm not sure if the old one is still available in any shop/from any source.)

Here's a link to the jersey-section of the official shop:
http://shop.hannover96.de/index.php?cat ... ikots.html

As you might notice, and other users already mentioned, you could only buy last years third jersey and this years away jersey at the moment. Seems like you have to wait, till the others are back in stock again :roll:
Another thing: there's only one possibility to pay for orders from outside germany - credit card.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2011 13:13 

Hannover 96 - FanShop
Robert-Enke-Str. 1
30169 Hannover

E-Mail: shop@hannover96.de
Tel.: +49 0511-96900-366 (Mo-Fr. 10am to - 6pm (cet); No Ticketing!)
Fax: +49 0511-96900-7365

The Content of our online-shop is in german language and i think that the online-shop will not accept orders from china.

The article-number for the goalkeeper-shirt home is 0101007930

For Size
    S....M...L....XL..XXL.3XL
Add
    -03 -04 -05 -06 -07 -08
behind the article-number.

The price is 69.95 €.

Enke-Shirts are sold out since a long time. Maybe You get one at: http://www.eachnet.com/

Jean Paul Sartre

Zuletzt geändert von Herr Rossi am 24.02.2011 13:51, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2011 13:24 

Herr Rossi hat geschrieben:
The Content of our online-shop is in german language and i think that the shop will not accept orders from china.

Why do you think so? :?
xxwzy seems to speak/write english in a proper way, so he may place his order in english (probably by sending an email, since the shop is in german only). If he sends over the order of a goalkeeper-jersey, flocked with "1" and "ENKE" and adds the correct address-data, i don't see a problem in shipping a jersey to china, tbh. :)

edit: I first thought, that you mean they don't accept them in general, but you were probably referring to the german-based coputer-system behind the shop.. sorry :oops: :mrgreen:

edit 2: @ xxwzy: Just ask them, if they're still selling Enke-flockings.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2011 14:17 

@xxwzy: Heh, Lucky Bastard! ;-)
I'll send you an shirt for free. I had a phone call to Hannover 96 and they'll give me a shirt.
What do you have to do for it? We will make an article about you for our magazine (Rote Kurve) or for the journal of Hannover 96, depends on..

I'll send you an message

BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2011 00:55 

Thanks to everyone helped me! :nuke:
To inscene161:
From the title you may know I'm in Canada now.But just a few month, so I can speak or write it really well.
Is it easier to send to Canada than to China? Well,at least I think so.
I don't really mind the type of the jersey.Anyone is OK.
By the way, Ya Konan is really,really good.

To Erdinger:
Rote Kurve? Is it a magazine for 96?
Please give me some time to prepare for it.I'm busy preparing for a math contest (I'm still a Grade 10 student).

To Herr Rossi:
Thank you for the informations, but since I'm a student, I may not think about those complicated things so much during the school year.Thanks anyway.

BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2011 01:40 

xxwzy hat geschrieben:
To inscene161:
From the title you may know I'm in Canada now.But just a few month, so I can speak or write it really well.

Ah okay, i see. Don't know why i thought you're writing from china.. probably because of all the other posts in this topic! :P
xxwzy hat geschrieben:
By the way, Ya Konan is really,really good.

In-f***ing-deed :mrgreen:

Would be cool if you could advertise 96 wherever you go! :wink2: :nuke:

Greetz to Canada :hallo:

BeitragVerfasst: 19.04.2011 04:39 

i also want that t-shirt! :?

Dashquid
fatlossprofessional.co.uk
fatlossprofessional
mobilehelper
securetrip
whichpetcover
google
abc
facebook
craigslist

Zuletzt geändert von jeremi08 am 13.10.2012 12:23, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 19.04.2011 13:56 

Better luck in summer.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 2 | [ 21 Beiträge ] | Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste