Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 9 Beiträge ] | 
 Hannover 96 v Hamburg Tickets Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Hannover 96 v Hamburg Tickets
BeitragVerfasst: 03.10.2011 18:34 

Hello,

I have order 3 tickets through seatwave for the Hannover v Hamburg match on Saturday 26th November. The tickets are for the section Block: S1, Row: 18
Süd unten.

I have received an email from the person which I bought them from saying Karten für Kinder bis 14 Jahren, lassen sich an der Kasse aufwerten. I have tranlated this to see it means that it's for child under 14 tickets and that we will need to upgrade to Adult at the box office.

Please can anyone confirm how much this would cost?

Thanks

Chris

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Hannover 96 v Hamburg Tickets
BeitragVerfasst: 03.10.2011 18:56 

The cost of "Child under 14"-Tickets as far as i know is 9€. You have to Upgrade to a regular Ticket which costs 22€. This means you have to pay 13€ for each Ticket.

If i´m wrong, maybe someone will correct me ...

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 03.10.2011 19:08 

Thank you for the info. I presume this would be fine for me to turn up on the day of the match at the ticket office and pay this then?

BeitragVerfasst: 03.10.2011 19:20 

Exactly ... At the North Entrance there is a "Ticket-Upgrade" Station. You can Upgrade your Tickets there.
But right before the Kickoff it´s possible that there is a queue of people which Upgrade Tickets or grab their preordered Tickets or whatever. I suggest you that you shouldn´t come too late because you have to do the whole way to the South Entrance after. And maybe you wanna grab some Beer before the match starts :fan:

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 03.10.2011 19:25 

Cheers for the info. We are getting the train over from Hamburg quite early on the Saturday morning so will probably head up to the ground to get the tickets sorted straight away then back into town for plenty of beer! :o

BeitragVerfasst: 03.10.2011 19:30 

o.k ... then i will wish you a lot of fun and a nice day then.

I hope you support 96 :fan:
If not ... don´t be too sad after the game if Hamburg still is at the bottom of the table ;)

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 03.10.2011 19:34 

Myself and two friends support neither team to be honest but will be in the Hannover end so will be cheering on Hannover. We are staying the night in Hannover then on to Bremen for Bremen v Stuttgart on the Sunday so hopefully it should be a good weekend with plenty of beer!

With it being local i presume Hamburg will bring quite alot of fans and also is the nightlife good in Hannover?

Cheers

BeitragVerfasst: 03.10.2011 20:09 

hereford_22 hat geschrieben:
With it being local i presume Hamburg will bring quite alot of fans and also is the nightlife good in Hannover?

Cheers

Yes ... Hamburg will bring a lot of fans. But don´t expect a big rivalry between both Fangroups. Even the distance between Hamburg/Hannover isn´t much, big Parts of both Fangroups keeping a good friendship. The big Rival (for both) in the North is Werder Bremen. (But i disrespect Wolfsburg much more :P)

Your seats are in the south. Against Teams which bring a lot of Fans this Area this is a (sligthly) mixed zone. So it´s possible that there are Hamburg Supporters too. (Mostly Hamburg Fans from Outside Hamburg). The Away Team Supporters Zone is in the South West. The 96 Supporters Zone is in the North. I think from your Seats (S1) You will have a good overview of both Fanzones.

I´m not the right peron for giving any tips for the nightlife in Hannvoer because i´m from Hildesheim which is a bit more than 30km away. I know only some places but i´m not a "Insider". Maybe someone who lives in Hannover could recommend you some places ...

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 05.10.2011 17:30 

Wohnort: Hannover (ehemals Athol, MA; Amsterdam; Praha; Kraków und Göttingen)

I can help nightlifewise. What exactly do you fancy?

In general there are four areas:

Raschplatz (behind central station) for pop, also Schlager and RnB, quite a young audience.
Steintor, similair to St Pauli in Hamburg (much smaller of course), mixed music. No entrance, but drinks are a bit more expensive than elswehere.
Linden, alternative clubs, more underground, rock, indie, electro and the likes, also good for pub crawls. 3-5€ entrance, but cheaper drinks than elswhere.
The old town with pubs, quite expensive compared to Linden, no clubbing.

In general there are kiosks everywhere, esp in Linden, open till late, so you can save some money by not only drinking in pubs and clubs.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 9 Beiträge ] |