Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 2 von 2 | [ 24 Beiträge ] | Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2
 Hannover v Bayer Leverkusen January 21st ............ Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.01.2005 04:07 

LüttjeLage hat geschrieben:
Keith hat geschrieben:
der rote hat geschrieben:
Keith hat geschrieben:
Donovan only on the bench for Bayer - wow German football must be SO GOOD it makes your head spin.... :P :P :P

Well, even without him, Bayer was too good for us today. It's always bitter to be the better team but end up being down 0:2 to an opponent who only had two shots on our goal. And then after the third one, a lucky shot deflected by one of our defenders, the team gave up.

Oh well, these things happen. Next week will be better.

Now I am totally confused. Lienen supposedly has built up some points in the table by stressing defence at the expense of attack (which is one reason why he could do without Mathis). Now in this game against Bayer - Hannover apparently lose by attacking and being caught on the break. Whats going on here, am I missing something? Has Lienen reverted back to the tactics of RR?

Tarnat and Schröter were injured so Lienen moved DeGuzman to leftback and the horrible Dabrowski played in the defensive midfield.

DeGuzman was terrible and won't play another game as a left back.

If Hannover had a make-shift back line and an ineffective defensive midfielder - it made NO SENSE to attack and thereby leave space at the back to be exploited. Which is exactly what happened.
I am confused by this Lienen character......

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.01.2005 18:55 

What's a "make-shift back line" ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.01.2005 14:21 

One more thing about Julian de Guzman. He is one of our best players and one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga. Apart from that he is very versatile and has been a good and reliable replacement in our defence on various occasions. So what if he played bad against Leverkusen. Christoph Dabrowski might be a nice guy but he hasn't got half of Juli de Guzman's talent. Most of the time he plays pretty bad, but he still gets to play in midfield every now and then.

Well, I am glad de Guzman will be back in his usual position alongside Altin Lala on Saturday, because those two make a great and effective team.

And Keith, I pity you. Your life must be so boring. Otherwise you might have other things to do than to constantly moan and complain about our coach or to insult a few people in the forum every now and then. You're sad.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.01.2005 16:11 

Keith what's your nick over at BigSoccer?

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 2 von 2 | [ 24 Beiträge ] | Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2