Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 2 | [ 21 Beiträge ] | Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
 So many injuries show the stupidity of the Hannover coach... Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: So many injuries show the stupidity of the Hannover coach...
BeitragVerfasst: 23.01.2005 18:18 

On the injury front former German international Michael Tarnat has suffered a knee injury and will be sidelined for four weeks.

He joins Dame Diouf, Mohammadou Idrissou, Tranquillo Barnetta and Silvio Schroter on the absent list for the clash with Leverkusen, who are only one place and two points behind their hosts.

"However, Cherundolo's countryman Clint Mathis has returned to Major League Soccer after less than a year in Germany. He had appeared in just four matches before a major rift with Lienen."

Now does that make sense - not to have a great player like Mathis around...Geeze. :roll:

And Hannover is giving this bozo Lienen a contract EXTENSION!!!! :P

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2005 01:28 

zzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2005 03:32 

Wohnort: Hameln, derzeit allerdings zumeist im hessischen Exil

Comparing apples with pears Keith? ( German proverb ;) )
We ALL are glad that CM can`t bring more trouble into the team...
Unable to see a hero fail? :lol:
Or just so bored that you won`t post anything but provocations?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2005 19:03 

toldi wrote
Zitat:
Comparing apples with pears Keith? ( German proverb

thanks for waking me up- keith's new thread lulled me to sleep.

apples with pears???? like it- but here we use "comparing apples with oranges"...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.01.2005 12:52 

@ Keith

How do you know that EL caused the injuries.
I don't see any link or proof! I even remember that he was worried concerning Tarnat before that accident at the preperation happened!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.01.2005 14:25 

mburo hat geschrieben:
@ Keith

I don't see any link or proof! I even remember that he was worried concerning Tarnat before that accident at the preperation happened!

NOT that the coach CAUSED injuries - but that he failed to understand that INJURIES HAPPEN in football and failed to have the best players available in those very likely circumstances (football is a contact sport). :roll:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.01.2005 14:30 

Keith hat geschrieben:
mburo hat geschrieben:
@ Keith

NOT that the coach CAUSED injuries - but that he failed to understand that INJURIES HAPPEN in football and failed to have the best players available in those very likely circumstances (football is a contact sport). :roll:

I understand. Clint Mathis should be availible. :idea:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.01.2005 04:14 

Bemeh hat geschrieben:
Keith hat geschrieben:
mburo hat geschrieben:
@ Keith

I understand. Clint Mathis should be availible. :idea:

Ya.

Betreff des Beitrags: STUNNING NEWS!
BeitragVerfasst: 28.01.2005 04:54 

Salt Lake Times is reporting that E Lienen, coach of hanover 96 is at the heart of the referee scandal in germany. it seems he tried to deflect attention from his involvement in the scandal by trashing the career of super-star Clint Mathis.

in other news- INTERPOL opening investigation into E. Lienen's connection with global warming.

shocking- :shock:

madrat- your faithful correspondant from the usa will keep you informed of further developments.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: STUNNING NEWS!
BeitragVerfasst: 28.01.2005 10:54 

madrat hat geschrieben:
Salt Lake Times is reporting that E Lienen, coach of hanover 96 is at the heart of the referee scandal in germany. it seems he tried to deflect attention from his involvement in the scandal by trashing the career of super-star Clint Mathis.

Ha! That's why he always plays so defensively with no strikers at all on his team. He wants to lose so that he can win wads of cash with bets! And Mathis was the only guy to ever have the spine to stand up to him. So he had to go! It's all falling into place now! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ich bin fest.
Du bist eigensinnig.
Er ist ein dickköpfiger, unbelehrbarer Hornochse.
(Bertrand Russell)

BeitragVerfasst: 01.02.2005 06:07 

madrat hat geschrieben:

in other news- INTERPOL opening investigation into E. Lienen's connection with global warming.

shocking- :shock:

madrat- your faithful correspondant from the usa will keep you informed of further developments.

:shock: Please say that your joking, and that the SLT didn`t wrote THAT. :?:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.02.2005 09:25 

Toldi, do you believe in the man in the moon, too? :wink:

BeitragVerfasst: 01.02.2005 13:22 

der rote hat geschrieben:
madrat hat geschrieben:

Ha! That's why he always plays so defensively with no strikers at all on his team. He wants to lose so that he can win wads of cash with bets! And Mathis was the only guy to ever have the spine to stand up to him. So he had to go! It's all falling into place now! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:D :D :D

That's why he made his famous gesture, EL told him not to score but he did :shock:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.02.2005 14:56 

Rotes Tuch hat geschrieben:
Toldi, do you believe in the man in the moon, too? :wink:

Äh...Yes? Or maybe i am just able to realize sarcasm if it hits me in the back Or i just should`t present my talent in foreign languages when drunk ;)

BeitragVerfasst: 01.02.2005 23:16 

Mik96 hat geschrieben:
That's why he made his famous gesture, EL told him not to score but he did :shock:

Of course, and all these injuries clearly show Lienen's stupidity, cause obviously he should have just told the players not to get injured. Like any good coach would have. Geez.

8)

Ich bin fest.
Du bist eigensinnig.
(Bertrand Russell)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.02.2005 23:34 

ok- for all you who think toldi was gullible in believing the Salt Lake Times report listen to this- :wink:

The Southern Georgia Crier reports.. "A source deep within the Central Intelligence Association(CIA) has leaked secret documents proving that destroying the career of American Super Hero Clint Mathis is only the most recent of E. Lienen's dark & sinister past". :shock: :shock:

britney spears, crop circles, hip hop music & even the fat content of mc donalds hamburgers are just some of the evil this madman/coach has devised in his attempt to bring america to it's knees. :shock: :( :lol: :lol:

bad music & fatty foods are one thing- but mess with the pele of american soccer :wink: : at your peril!!

*** this just in- reports of E.Lienen lurking outside american tennis mega star andy roddick's locker room prior to his loss in the australian open have not been confirmed ***

BeitragVerfasst: 02.02.2005 04:30 

der rote hat geschrieben:
Mik96 hat geschrieben:

Of course, and all these injuries clearly show Lienen's stupidity, cause obviously he should have just told the players not to get injured. Like any good coach would have. Geez.

8)

No - what the other guy is saying - and I agree - is that you cannot ASSUME that your players will not get injured. Strength in depth is never a luxury when there is "event risk".

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.02.2005 06:17 

keith...errrr.... indiana jones wrote
Zitat:
and I agree - is that you cannot ASSUME that your players will not get injured. Strength in depth is never a luxury when there is "event risk".

yes- depth is wonderful- but economic realities in todays world mean you can only afford so much depth. having 2 or 3 "quality" players at every position is great- but can you afford it?? i'm guessing lienen made decision to keep as much quality as he could afford.

p.s. let's go reds- another win this weekend please...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.02.2005 17:04 

madrat hat geschrieben:
keith...errrr.... indiana jones wrote
Zitat:
and I agree - is that you cannot ASSUME that your players will not get injured. Strength in depth is never a luxury when there is "event risk".

yes- depth is wonderful- but economic realities in todays world mean you can only afford so much depth. having 2 or 3 "quality" players at every position is great- but can you afford it?? i'm guessing lienen made decision to keep as much quality as he could afford.

p.s. let's go reds- another win this weekend please...

But Mathis was ALREADY on the payroll........ :roll:

BeitragVerfasst: 02.02.2005 22:17 

Indiana Jones hat geschrieben:
No - what the other guy is saying - and I agree - is that you cannot ASSUME that your players will not get injured. Strength in depth is never a luxury when there is "event risk".

Well, thanks for clearing that up, cause after 5 1/2 months of arguing with the other guy about the same topic, my head is kinda spinning.

:wink: :lol:

:mrgreen:

Ich bin fest.
Du bist eigensinnig.
(Bertrand Russell)

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 2 | [ 21 Beiträge ] | Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste