Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 3 von 3 | [ 43 Beiträge ] | Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3
 CHAVDAR YANKOV IN HANNOVER96 Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.07.2005 13:44 

FeverNew hat geschrieben:
Chavdar scored his first goal in his first match! Gongratulations to Hannover, who won 14:0.

What are the comments about the way he played? Here in Bulgaria they all say he played magnificient, like he does most of the times.

In the thread about the friendly matches, our correspondent (forumuser Kronsberger) was impressed by the way he played. He has to gain some strength, to win the "battles" on the midfield. That's very important in german soccer. Generally spoken, he liked his speed and the way he plays his passes.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.07.2005 21:54 

Thank you, Guus!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.07.2005 16:54 

Chavo is an impressive player, he will be better and better.

Yesterday I created a new forum for Slavia supporters abroad. There are sections in 4 languages exept Bulgarian of course- English, French, Greek and Serbian. That` s pity, but nobody of us knows German. I want to create a German Section there too, but I need your help. If there`s somebody who wants to help us, I will be glad to promote him by giving him full moderation rights for the German Section. So we will have the abillity to chat about Slavia, Hannover 96, and for football and life style in German.
I`m glad to invite you to see our forum, the registration is in English.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 3 von 3 | [ 43 Beiträge ] | Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3