Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 2 Beiträge ] | 
 new tickets at AWD-arena Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: new tickets at AWD-arena
BeitragVerfasst: 25.06.2005 10:02 

hello,
i see that at the AWD arena, you need a new chip-and-pin style ticket to go to the games.
and if my ropey german is any good, also to make payments at the ground (bratwursts and beer, i suppose)

can anyone tell me how i get a card? i don't expect to go to more 2 or 3 games a season so i don't want to fork out 30euros or so for just a card.

and if you get a card and don't use all the payment, do you lose the money? (i think this is how it worked at glasgow rangers)
in the past i bought tickets through the online ticket store and just got old-style paper tickets. if i buy now will i get a chip-and-pin card?

sorry to seem a bit of a dinosaur, but technology never was my strong point!

:?: :?:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.06.2005 14:25 

Wohnort: Hannover (ehemals Athol, MA; Amsterdam; Praha; Kraków und Göttingen)

I think you can get the tickets itself for cash or by Maestro or Credit card. But to get any food or drinks you do need that card thing. If you can only get it charged with 30e I'd try to find someone who has one, give him cash and than let him pay the food for you.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 2 Beiträge ] |