Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 9 Beiträge ] | 
 Hannover vs Hertha BSC Berlin 2 - 2 Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Hannover vs Hertha BSC Berlin 2 - 2
BeitragVerfasst: 06.08.2005 19:43 

Wohnort: Hannover (ehemals Athol, MA; Amsterdam; Praha; Kraków und Göttingen)

So we avoided a 0 to 2 defeat with 2 late goals. What are your thoughts of the season's 1st game? Did you follow it? Where do you guys find your informations about it?

I actucally saw it live at the stadium and am staisfied at the end.
The game was pretty bad untill the 0 to 2 fell, than both the team and the fans started to defend themselves and got 1 point at last.
the attendance was a bit above 40 000 (the arena's capacity is 49 000 if I am not mistaken), which is ok, but not outstanding.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.08.2005 21:02 

I was not able to watch the game, so, in your opinion:
1. How did Chavdar Yankov play?
2. Who of Hannover 96 played very well? Who were our best players in this game?

As I see we made a good comeback after 0:2 down. And as I take a look at the statistics, I find that last 5 seasons we've lost 3 times at home vs Herta.
So 2-2 is a nice begining!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.08.2005 22:41 

Chavdar didn't play bad, but he didn't play good neither. I'd call it a low solid game by him. He didn't make any mistakes, and his talents shone through in a couple of situations, but overall I think he can do much better.
But I and as it seems everybody else here in Hanover (that's seldom) is willing to give him more time. He'll be just fine.

I don't think any of the players was really outstanding. Best player of our side would be Dabrowski, who did a solid job at the defence as usuall, but also impressed with some actions with the ball, which is quite rare by him, and he also scored the 2st goal. He played better than usuall, Brdaric, mertesacker, Chavdar and Enke played not as good as they are able to, making him best Hanoverian of the game.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.08.2005 11:42 

i followed the game on kicker.de its all in german but as long as you know your Tarnat from your Marcelinho you can tell who is scoring and for whom.
it seemed ok first half, but i know hertha are a tricky team to go behind against. they can defend a lead well. so i am pleased for 96 to get a draw after being 0-2
also pleased to see the former man city player Tarnat score. was it one of his free kick specials? i remember him scoring a goal for city at blackburn which the keeper never even saw until he picked it out of the net!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.08.2005 12:54 

jim hat geschrieben:
(...)i remember him scoring a goal for city at blackburn which the keeper never even saw until he picked it out of the net!

Couldn't describe yesterday's goal better :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.08.2005 14:53 

i'm happy we've got our first point this saison,it seemed to be a lost position after the 0-2 but the reds kicked back!!!!!that's the true spirit!!next week at nurnburg we will have our first victorie!!! Die ROTEN for life!!! Greetz from belgium!!! :P

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.08.2005 22:03 

Go Hannover, go!
We have the potential for place at least in Intertoto! And why not UEFA? There's still time and we'll see later.
By the way, my favourite Bulgarian team - Slavia (where Chavdar came from) made a nice start by winning 2-0.
That doubles my pleasure, as I saw Tarnat's absolutely amazing shot and 96's comeback!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.08.2005 15:16 

Squig hat geschrieben:
jim hat geschrieben:
(...)i remember him scoring a goal for city at blackburn which the keeper never even saw until he picked it out of the net!

Couldn't describe yesterday's goal better :)

At [url]sportschau.de[/url] he's competing with four other guys for Goal of the Week. Of course, it would be a joke if he didn't win it as his goal was truly beautiful. A 126-kilometer-per-hour cross from just outside the zone into the upper left corner of the goal. Not many can do that on a regular basis and Tarnat has done it many times before.

Ich bin fest.
Du bist eigensinnig.
Er ist ein dickköpfiger, unbelehrbarer Hornochse.
(Bertrand Russell)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.08.2005 17:09 

I was lucky enough to see the highlights from the Herta match on TV in Germany. The free kick by Tarnat was hit with so much power that no member of the defence had a chance to react before it hit the net. There was nothing fancy about it, he just ran up and hit it. A few more of those this season will do very nicely! It over-shadowed the first goal a little, which was also very well worked by one of the new players down the left and a very well placed header by Dabrowski.

From what I saw on TV it looked to me like 96 were lucky not to go three down at one point. However, the penalty should not have been given. The defender's arm made only slight contact with the attacker's shoulder yet he went down as if he had been shot in the leg. To make matters worse, he wasn't even in the penalty area! Still, referees are only human and these things even themselves out over the season (yeah, right!). It always takes a while for a team with so many new players to fit together, so a draw against good opposition was not bad.

My holiday in Germany is now over so I will not have the chance to see any more of the action until later in the year when I get to go to a few matches. Back here in England the only sport on TV at the moment is cricket (I will explain what cricket is all about if anyone has a few days to spare). Keep the match reports coming guys.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 9 Beiträge ] |