Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 17 Beiträge ] | 
 Hannover vs 1. FC Nürnberg 1-1 Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Hannover vs 1. FC Nürnberg 1-1
BeitragVerfasst: 13.08.2005 18:51 

Wohnort: Hannover (ehemals Athol, MA; Amsterdam; Praha; Kraków und Göttingen)

Well, this game was completely the same as the last one but with a mix of roles. hanover scored early and played very good in the first 20 minutes but than just glued itself into our own 16 meter area and got the other goal in the last minute.
Brdaric scored his first goal, though, I think he'll play a good season for us.
Yankov seemed to play better than last game, even though his actions did not result in a goal. I just saw the highlights and not the whole game though.
If it would not have been for our goalie Enke we would have lost, that is for sure, he played great.

So what are your thoughts on the game?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.08.2005 11:48 

How pissed off should I be feeling? One nil up and deep into injury time is not a good time to let in a goal and news like this usually means my cat gets a boot up the back end. But, from what I have read, Nurnberg could have scored more goals earlier in the game. A point away from home with a team badly affected by injuries cannot be all bad. However, my cat is still looking at me with a worried look on it's face! Does it have good reason to be scared? :evil:

By the way, whoever writes the match reports in English on the website is doing a great job.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.08.2005 16:32 

I have watched the game on a large screen in Sehnde,first half was verry good i thought,Nice goal from brdaric,when he finds his way in the team like he did in wolfsburg last season we're going to see beautifull things of him this year!!!second half was a litle less than first half,but i was sure we had our first victorie,but no goalie had any chance against the goal from mintal! Enke's match was verry good!But stainer has to get much and much better,a lot balls lost and bad passes,hope he does better next time!
greetz from belgium, :evil: :evil: :evil:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.10.2005 17:18 

machinatos hat geschrieben:
Enke's match was verry good!But stainer has to get much and much better,a lot balls lost and bad passes,hope he does better next time!

Would it be true to say that Jiri has indeed improved over the past 2 months? After a slow start to the season, it sounds to me like he has become one of the successes of the season so far. Bdaric and Enke also get very good reports but Jiri would seem to be the most improved player this season. Perhaps he reads this Forum and has acted on the advice from Mr Machinatos! If so, long may it continue.

I am absolutely sure that Hannover will win this weekend and that Jiri will score. Anybody wish to argue?

Come on you Reds!!!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.10.2005 17:29 

Stajner isn't so good as you say; he is sitting often only on the bench.
And you have forgotten Mertesacker.
He is our youngster(21 years), is playing in the national team and he comes from our youth!!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.10.2005 17:46 

Mertesacker1990 hat geschrieben:
Stajner isn't so good as you say; he is sitting often only on the bench.

:?:
He is one of the most important players in our Team!

Vs Cologne he made the very important 1:1 and he has taken parts an all four goals.

I don`t know which Stajner you mean!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.10.2005 18:54 

I would agree that he has gotten better, together with Sousa he playes quite well and certainly more consistent than he played in some other games... but he is often underrated here in Hanover.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.10.2005 22:27 

Maybe underrated - but also very popular. I don't know anyone who doesn't like him. He drives us mad sometimes, but he is also fun to watch. And he has been doing quite well this season. I hope they will offer him a new contract and he'll be around for a few more years.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.10.2005 20:53 

OK. It is pleasing to read that most, if not all, regard Jiri as a player worthy of his place in the team. Of course, Merkesacher is a top quality player and nobody would argue with that. So, where is it going wrong? Who is letting the team down, or is there more than one reason why the team is not in the top half of the table?

I am hoping that someone will tell me that the poor results have been due to nothing more than bad luck, but what is the veiw of the fans in the stadium? Is there unrest, or am I just losing my nerve?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.11.2005 15:06 

Well, I guess one of the main reasons for the poor results are Hannover's injury problems.

And I would also say that some of the new players they have signed might have had a good name or reputation, but apart from Thomas Brdaric and Hanno Balitsch they don't really seem to fit in, yet, or are way behind everyone's expectations.

I don't actually think that Krupi or July have been effectively replaced.

Ricardo Sousa has made a very good impression in his first two games as he seemed to be just the kind of player the team needed. I was really happy that he was doing so well and that he fitted in like he hadn't been away.

The fact that he won't be able to play for the rest of the year is very worrying. I was in Bielefeld on Sunday and couldn't believe how they acutally lost this game.

I am not sure what it is at the moment: lack of passion, lack of self-confidence, lack of system - you name it, we haven't got it. Thank God, we have got Robert Enke. I wouldn't want to imagine where we would be without him.

In a way I almost wish they had signed Fredi Bobic for another year. Vahid Hashemian seems to be a really nice guy, but he doesn't fit in at all.

I guess we haven't had much luck on the transfer market within the last few years.

Anyway, I won't be able to see them play on Saturday, but I will be in Edinburgh, watching Hearts vs. Dundee and I will be wearing my Hannover jersey- just like I would in the AWD arena...

I am afraid, though, that if they lose against Mainz Ewald Lienen might lose his job. It's a bit of a shame. I always thought he was alright. And there aren't too many managers available that I would like to see in Hannover. Ralf Rangnick would have to be my favourite, but at this very moment he is still employed. See how it goes in the Champions League...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.11.2005 15:30 

P-REAL hat geschrieben:
I don't know anyone who doesn't like him. He drives us mad sometimes, but he is also fun to watch.

The difference between genius and madness is success. :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.11.2005 20:17 

P-REAL hat geschrieben:

Anyway, I won't be able to see them play on Saturday, but I will be in Edinburgh, watching Hearts vs. Dundee and I will be wearing my Hannover jersey- just like I would in the AWD arena...

Hearts? .....and you think Hannover have problems!!

I will also be wearing my Hannover 96 shirt at the Crystal Palace v Sheffield United match on Saturday. I get some very odd looks.

Thanks for the up-date. It is comforting to know that the teams is probably only going through a bad patch at the moment and that there is every reason to believe that things will improve. Hopefully this will happen before the match against 1.FC Kaiserslautern later this month, which will be my first Hannover game of the season.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.11.2005 21:38 

Well, a few weeks ago I was still joking, saying that Mr. Romanov should invest a bit of money in Hannover and buy us 9 new players. Everything seemed to be going so well. But right know I DON'T THINK SO.

It's a shame, really. My boyfriend's little brother is a Hearts supporter and he was really chuffed they were doing so well.

Well, I am hoping that it will all work out for the best and that they will find a decent manager that won't be intimidated by Mr. Romanov and his son...

Anyway, is your girlfriend/wife coming to Hannover as well? Maybe I could take her shopping. :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.11.2005 10:24 

Do you go to Edinburgh frequently? I used to live there for a year (1999 - 2000) and I really love the city. Especially in the summertime I know hardly a city which matches its beauty. However, I used to be more of a Hibs supporter. In my time Hearts were pretty rubbish and a few Germans played for Hibs. At that time Alex McLeish, who now coaches Glasgow Rangers, was manager at Hibs and I thought he did pretty well. I would like to see him one day in Hannover. However, I envy you for going to Edinburgh. If you need any hints for nice restaurants or bars feel free to contact me.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.11.2005 00:42 

P-REAL hat geschrieben:

Anyway, is your girlfriend/wife coming to Hannover as well? Maybe I could take her shopping. :

My partner will not be coming as she has to stay home and look after the cats, but is tempted by the idea of a guided tour of the Hannover shopping centre! Just me and a mate are coming over this time and most of our shopping will take place in the pubs and bars around the stadium. Is there one in particular you can recommend?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.11.2005 09:46 

Londoner hat geschrieben:
P-REAL hat geschrieben:

Anyway, is your girlfriend/wife coming to Hannover as well? Maybe I could take her shopping. :

My partner will not be coming as she has to stay home and look after the cats, but is tempted by the idea of a guided tour of the Hannover shopping centre! Just me and a mate are coming over this time and most of our shopping will take place in the pubs and bars around the stadium. Is there one in particular you can recommend?

There are not too many pubs around the stadium, actually no one I can remember besides the Courtyard Hotel (which is a hotel with a bar inside). You have to try to take a look at the city center , the area around the University and the quarters List and Linden.

I recommend:
-Henry's Griddle (city center, Georgsstr., between Kröpcke and Aegidientorplatz)
-Jack the Ripper's London tavern (at the Kröpcke)
-Backstreet (at the Raschplatz, behi8nd the main train station)
-Amadeus (in the List, near tram station Lortzingstr.)
-Mottenburger (Near Christuskirche)
-Sausalitos (Kröpcke in direction to the new town hall/Maschsee)

you can find the adresses as well asa a map in a yellow pages book which can be picked up at any post office for free.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.11.2005 23:12 

Hello from bonny Scotland!

Just checking up on the game, since we were watching Hearts today, but one of our friends was in the stadium in Hannover keeping us updated.

The Hearts game was really good. I love Hannover, but I haven't seen a game like this in ages. Fast, exciting, a great offense and a very reliable defense. And their goalie must be Robert Enke's Scotish equivalent. A bit of an "Elferkiller"...

The stadium isn't that big, but it was sold out and the atmosphere was fantastic.

I couldn't really appreciate it that much, though, since our friends from Hannover kept on sending me text messages to keep us informed and I got totally upset. The end result came as a bit of a relieve. I wonder what the future will bring for the team and for Ewald Lienen...

Apart from that I got told off by my boyfriend's brother's little friend (she must be about 10) who thought that my precious Hannover 96 green top was a Hibs jersey and she threatenend to kick me... :wink:

And we got lots of abuse from the Dundee fans in the block right next to us. A memorable day in many ways.

Anway, if you get a chance to see Hearts play - go and do it. They totally rock!!!

By the way, Londoner, there are a few good bars in Hannover. Squig has mentioned some of them. Since we are lazybums living in the Suedstadt we quite like the Bar Sena at Oesterleyplatz. Happy Hour each day between 5 and 8 (perfect after the game...). Each cocktail is only 4,- Euros and they are very tasty. Bring your girlfriend next time and we'll show her around town.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 17 Beiträge ] |