Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 15 Beiträge ] | 
 so farewell Herr Lienen Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: so farewell Herr Lienen
BeitragVerfasst: 10.11.2005 21:56 

and hallo to Herr Neurerer
it seemed that the team had lost faith in Lienen, not to mention a whole lot of fans.
what will anyone make of the time of Lienen? and of the one-time Man City player Frontzeck?
Neuererer is a good coach and led bochum to uefa cup a couple of years ago (and then to the 2nd division :cry: )

now lets standby for take off. is it too late to hope for uefa cup?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.11.2005 20:41 

I think that if the club had left things as they were for any longer it would have been too late to hope for a real improvement this season. The new head coach has a few extra days before the next match to work with the players and get his ideas over to them. He also has plenty of time to assess the squad in the last few matches before the Winter break and decide on which players to buy or sell during January. So, the timing of this move appears to be sensible.

I know nothing about the new man, other than what has already been said on this site, but I am full of hope that this season will be the reverse of last year in that the team will move up the Bundesliga in the second half of the season rather than downwards like last year.

Good Luck and Thank You to Ewald Lienen. Even better luck and Welcome to the new man :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.11.2005 21:08 

Wohnort: Hannover (ehemals Athol, MA; Amsterdam; Praha; Kraków und Göttingen)

I should add, as it may be hard to find that share of the media abroad, that the club acted really unprofessional, saying to Lienen wednesday night that he would stay and kicking him out thursday morning. The media that was against Lienen (sun like newspapers, namely Bild and Neue Presse) did not record this that much, but the more serious HAZ and most national newspaper criticized Hannover's management, if you ask me rightly so.

Neururer already was coach of 96 in the 90ies, did quite well (saving us from relegeation) but clashing with the back then (very unproffessional) management (which used to be replaced every so often and made a chaos club of 1992's DFB cup champion untill Martin Kind took over and brought us from 3rd league to the 1st BL) and being fired because of personal differences.
He is the Diva under the german coaches, a very classy person, not the worst as a trainer, but disliked by many for his special charachter.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.11.2005 00:55 

Thanks Squib. This is just the kind of information we in the UK would never find out about without this type of forum but I am hungry for more such detail! Where has the new Head Coach been for the past few years? What was his record as a player? What type of football does he like his team to play? Does he tend to stay in one place for long? Does he upset people? Does he like a beer? Is he popular with the ladies? Does he have milk in his coffee? How often does he wash behind his ears? You can never have too much information. :wink:

Luckily for me, Herr Neururer's first home game in the Bundesliga will also be my first visit to the AWD Arena this season. My flight, hotel and match tickets are all arranged. The only thing that is not already organised is a good victory for Hannover 96. If anyone would like to meet up before or after the game for a beer I would be more than happy to do so.

Prost!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.11.2005 11:21 

Londoner hat geschrieben:
Thanks Squib. This is just the kind of information we in the UK would never find out about without this type of forum but I am hungry for more such detail! Where has the new Head Coach been for the past few years? What was his record as a player? What type of football does he like his team to play? Does he tend to stay in one place for long? Does he upset people? Does he like a beer? Is he popular with the ladies? Does he have milk in his coffee? How often does he wash behind his ears? You can never have too much information. :wink:

Well, I can't even answer half of your questions, but I will try to answer at least those regarding his past ;-) :

Here is a link about his soccer dates: http://www.fussballdaten.de/spieler/neururerpeter/

he was coach of teams like Hertha BSC Berlin and Cologne, he was here in Hanover before, and the last few years he was in Bochum and got them into the uefa cup (and the 2nd BL the next season).

He is said to be a big fan of Schalke 04.

As an active player he was only playing in the Amateur-Oberliga (4th level).

It is common knowledge that he does stupid stuff like dancing a stupid dance everytime he wins or not cutting his hair until he looses a game.

Zitat:
Luckily for me, Herr Neururer's first home game in the Bundesliga will also be my first visit to the AWD Arena this season. My flight, hotel and match tickets are all arranged. The only thing that is not already organised is a good victory for Hannover 96. If anyone would like to meet up before or after the game for a beer I would be more than happy to do so.

Prost!

When are you going to arrive in Hanover? I am sure we can arrange some Bierprogramm for you ;-)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.11.2005 14:52 

Actually, I wouldn't go as far as to put NP and Bild on the same level as British tabloids.

But apart from that I have just been told by one of our business partners, who seems to know him personally, that he is supposed to be a very nice guy...

Anyway, he might upset people with his dance routines (some kind of weird moonwalk...) or with some of the things he comes out with.

I guess he does drink beer, but the players aren't allowed to drink Coca Cola anymore (I prefer Pepsi, anyway...).

I am not too sure if he is popular with the ladies, but I certainly don't fancy him and I don't know any women who do, either. Well, to be honest, I can't really think of any Bundesliga coach that is attractive (and I hope noone is going to bring up Jürgen Klopp now, he has a sad haircut and I don't find him goodlooking at all).

He seems to be in favour of offensive football and he has been working in Bochum for quite a while (as you might have seen already).

Should you be in Hannover on the Friday before the game, you could go and watch the team train and maybe Peter Neururer will answer the rest of your questions...

Let us know when you will be here and I am sure we can sort out a bar.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.11.2005 20:07 

[/quote]

When are you going to arrive in Hanover? I am sure we can arrange some Bierprogramm for you ;-)[/quote]

We fly into Hannover airport early Saturday morning. We intend having a look around Hannover because I have heard so many good words about the City. I understand there is a Christmas market in the old town. We have booked into the City Hotel in Thielenplatz. We have stayed there before. There is a good bar just across the road from the Hotel but I cannot remember the name of it, or very much about it at all come to think of it, so it must be a good place! After the game we intend to celebrate long into the evening, with luck.

I would be more than happy to meet up with anyone, anywhere! Any chance to practise my very poor German is gratefully accepted.

Not a bad result against Stuttgart, but can we afford to lose on Saturday?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.11.2005 20:27 

I don't think we can intend to loose, no.
So saturday night hmmm. I won't be able to stay long, but how about for a few beers between 7 and 9? We could go to the Paulaner, which should be just across the Thielenplatz. There are only American and English pubs plus cocktail bars in the city center as far as I know...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.11.2005 00:36 

Agreed!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.11.2005 14:49 

Oh , leider kann ich kein englisch, lasse mir aber hin und wieder von meinem Sohn vorlesen und übersetzen, würde gern hören wer deutsch kann, oder wer mich versteht kann auch per PM antworten. Melde garantiert zurück, hab ja einen Übersetzer :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.11.2005 19:10 

So saturday 7pm at the Paulaner? Sounds like a plan.
Auf deutsch: samstag 19 Uhr im Paulaner.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.11.2005 04:14 

Can we come also??? :oops:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.11.2005 12:30 

Marc96 hat geschrieben:
Can we come also??? :oops:

Off course, everybody's invited
I just had the awesome idea to go to the christmas market in the old town though. We'll still meet at the Paulaner, but may be wandering off then ;-)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.11.2005 21:27 

Oh Man! What a fantastic day! Firstly, it was great to meet up with Squig in the Pauliner bar after the game. Tony and I are really greatful to you for giving up your time to educate us in Hannoverian customs. The discussion was ever bit as good as the beer and Schnapps. In fact, all the Hannover fans we met over the weekend were superb. Maybe you all thought we were a little crazy to come so far to see the Reds, but we certainly picked the correct game to see! The city of Hannover was also every bit as attractive as we had been told to expect. The Christmas market is like nothing I have ever seen before.

Of the game itself, I can now understand why Mertesacker is rated so highly. It was a real all-round team performance, although it is perhaps true that the opposition was quite weak.

We will be back, probably for the game against Hamburg in February. If the team play so well every week between now and then, a top six position may not yet be out of the question. Keep up with that great support for the team.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.12.2005 22:04 

Hi everyone
1st of all I have to apologize that I did not answer earlier. I just reinstalled Windows here on my Computer after having a virus blocking everything. took me half a week to fix the *&%§§'# thing.
2nd of all, thanks for that great night. It was a really nice meeting and I enjoyed it very much (a bit too much beer, but I can handle that ;-) ).
I will provide more information on 96 on aregular basis later, but first of all I have to get my computer back straight plus I have to work early tomorrow.

Everybody who wasn't there should think twice the next time :)
And I think I will start some groundhoping to Chrytsal palace some time in the future.
best regards.
A satisfied Squig.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 15 Beiträge ] |