Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 2 Beiträge ] | 
 H96- Nuernburg Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: H96- Nuernburg
BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2006 11:04 

:o H96-Nuenburg
some how i think hannover is wrong on there tackticks!! At the back they are good . they have no good winger´s .No one in the center to pass a good ball to our strikers.the only goals are free kicks or corners.we can thank our defence for the points we have. I know we need new players we have no money or do we :?:
Well at the last match most off the ball was won in direct tackle and then given away by a wrong pass. :roll: Could it be they are not and cannot play blind. we need better passes more space , to pass in a space and expect the other players to know what you are going to do :!: I hope that against the HSV we shall show more team spirit. Bob

sorry if the spelling is wrong!

well done West Brom

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.02.2006 00:02 

Well Bob, the results over the past 11 games say all that needs to be said. We all know that 96 are not the greatest team in Europe, but that is what makes it all the better when we beat teams like Hamburg SV and give Buyern München a difficult game.

One thing is for sure, 96 are far better than West Brom! Not only were WBA very lucky not to go down last year, they look certain to drop down a league this year. Losing 6-0 to Fulham shows how poor they are. Stick with Hannover mate, West Brom will only bring you disapointment.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 2 Beiträge ] |