Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 18 Beiträge ] | 
 8.13.06 Hanover 2 - Bremen 4 Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: 8.13.06 Hanover 2 - Bremen 4
BeitragVerfasst: 13.08.2006 18:53 

Wohnort: Hannover (ehemals Athol, MA; Amsterdam; Praha; Kraków und Göttingen)

Well, the better team won in a game which result doesn't even come close describing the game. The way we played during the first 75 minutes gives me hope for the rest of the season, though.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.08.2006 20:37 

I agree - and in a way I don't. A draw would have been okay, but Hannover actually played better than Bremen for most of the game and to lose within the last 15 minutes doesn't do them justice. It only brings back memories of Ralf Rangnick (my old favorite...).

Anyway, I have lost my voice, I nearly cried when Robert Enke saved the penalty and Franz Xaver "Fake Tan" Wack showed once again that he is a bit of a xxxx...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.08.2006 17:29 

100% agree. i´d like to say, the way h96 played on sunday is the way for the future. i hope it will heard by the squad and maybe p.n.
also thanks for the great cheer of the supporters. :P

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: 8.13.06 Hanover 2 - Bremen 4
BeitragVerfasst: 01.09.2006 12:30 

Squig hat geschrieben:
The way we played during the first 75 minutes gives me hope for the rest of the season, though.

It appears that the hope for the future expressed by Squig (Hi Squig, remember me and Tony?) was not shared by the people who make the big decisions at the club. It seams like an odd time to make such a change only three games into the season. Were the team really so bad in the other two matches and will the new head coach be able to change things much now that the transfer window has closed?

I fear for the season ahead. So much so that I have booked a flight to Hanover for the match against Frankfurt to see for myself the team left behind by the out-going head coach.

Betreff des Beitrags: Jo
BeitragVerfasst: 04.09.2006 16:49 

My icq-number is 226323792
@Londoner: please add me!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: 8.13.06 Hanover 2 - Bremen 4
BeitragVerfasst: 04.09.2006 17:40 

Londoner hat geschrieben:
Squig hat geschrieben:
The way we played during the first 75 minutes gives me hope for the rest of the season, though.

It appears that the hope for the future expressed by Squig (Hi Squig, remember me and Tony?) was not shared by the people who make the big decisions at the club. It seams like an odd time to make such a change only three games into the season. Were the team really so bad in the other two matches and will the new head coach be able to change things much now that the transfer window has closed?

I fear for the season ahead. So much so that I have booked a flight to Hanover for the match against Frankfurt to see for myself the team left behind by the out-going head coach.

Only time will tell... And apart from that things can only get better.

Well, to be honest, right now I am just glad that Peter Neururer was sacked. Something had to be done, because I still believe that our ex-coach didn't have much of a clue what he was doing and I didn't like his attitude. He is the sort of person who never does anything wrong, but he always finds someone else to blame: certain players, the referee, the fans...

Anyway, I am sure that by the time you are coming over things will have improved.

Betreff des Beitrags: e
BeitragVerfasst: 05.09.2006 14:16 

Hannover96 are the best football players in the world!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: e
BeitragVerfasst: 06.09.2006 12:16 

Enke hat geschrieben:
Hannover96 are the best football players in the world!

Please stop the spam

@ Londoner: Welcome back!

In general: Devastating losses, new coach... Well, it can only get better.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.09.2006 01:03 

I think that Sven Goren Erikson is still looking for a job after he resigned as England manager. If Hannover appoint him as their head coach I will probably throw myself off the nearest high building. Abandon all hope should this happen.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.09.2006 09:45 

Don't worry! We couldn't afford him, anyway... :wink:

And apart from that he doesn't really match our profile. Hannover is looking for a young coach with a vision. And if we are lucky we have already found him.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.09.2006 23:38 

P-REAL hat geschrieben:
And if we are lucky we have already found him.

Was it Dieter Hecking you were thinking of? Could anyone provide a little information on this guy for me please. I know he came from Aachen, which must really piss their fans off given the 0-3 score in our last game. Was he a good player in his younger days who will do a Jurgen Klinsmann type of job for us?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.09.2006 09:18 

Well, he did play for 96 in the 90ies, but afterwards also played in Brunswick :-/ . Otherwise he is really popular in Aachen, or used to be, because this kind of trainer transfer is kinda new to the Bundesliga, therefore many Aachen fans are kinda pissed. He'll be better than Neururer, that's for sure. On a related note, I think I dreamed last night that neururer would become Aachen's trainer. Let's hope that this won't happen, for Alemannia's sacke.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.09.2006 19:47 

Londoner hat geschrieben:
P-REAL hat geschrieben:
And if we are lucky we have already found him.

Was it Dieter Hecking you were thinking of? Could anyone provide a little information on this guy for me please. I know he came from Aachen, which must really piss their fans off given the 0-3 score in our last game. Was he a good player in his younger days who will do a Jurgen Klinsmann type of job for us?

It was, actually. And I am glad the search is over. He is young, apparently he is a good lad, he has done a good job in Aachen in the past and he is starting on Monday. I didn't think much of Peter Neururer, anyway, so to me anything is an improvement. But I have to say that he was one of the candidates I was very much in favour of. More of a new generation coach, really.

Betreff des Beitrags: d
BeitragVerfasst: 09.09.2006 16:36 

Dieter Hecking is a good teacher and he player in his youth in Hannover, too.
I think, that he takes Hannover out of the end of the table

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.09.2006 19:07 

I am pleased that so many people like the new head coach and hope you all still feel the same after the match at Wolfsburg at the weekend. A manager with previous connections with the club is always a good thing. He is less likely to see Hannover as a "stepping stone" towards a better job at a bigger club. He is more likely to think of Hannover as HIS club and not as just another job in what he hopes will be a long career in management. That is my theory anyway!

Perhaps it is just as well that Peter Neuruer was not appointed head coach at Aachen as we have got to play them away yet. He might have had something to prove. If we don't finish above Aachen in the Bundesliga, Dieter Hecking is going to look really stupid! And if I was an Aachen fan I would be totally pissed at the who business. But, as we say in England, shit happens.

Enke - I thought you said you could not speak English?! Thank you for your answer, but do not use the term "shit happens" in any English exam you might be taking!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.09.2006 19:14 

Yeah, let's hope for a win against Wolfsburg.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.09.2006 20:33 

I am glad that Peter Neururer didn't get the job in Aachen. To be honest, I don't think he should be getting a job in the Bundesliga for at all - he totally sucks... Rumour has it that he has made more money from the compensations that his ex-clubs have paid him just to get rid of him than what he has actually made as a coach. Sad man, hey?

He is totally full of himself, looks like he is stuck in an 80's time wharp (no taste whatsoever), he always blames other people for his own inabilty and he simply isn't capable of admiting that he might have made mistakes. That's because he is aways right and he knows everything better. In fact, he invented modern football. Didn't he?

Maybe he should go abroad somewhere. But I can't think of a country that need this kind of punishment.

Oh, did I mention that he is very close to Germany's worst tabloid? But - as we learnt from one of his recent tv appearearances - the Bild (German equivalent to THE SUN) is the only decent paper in Germany. Don't trust any of the decent journalists in Hannover, because they haven't got a clue what they are on about. But Bild knows best, because Peter tells them everything. Don't we just love him?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.09.2006 23:37 

So, P-REAL, don't you like Peter Neururer then?
:wink:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 1 von 1 | [ 18 Beiträge ] |