Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 6 von 7 | [ 126 Beiträge ] | Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste
 English groundhopper coming to AWD for BVB match Moderations-Bereich
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: English groundhopper coming to AWD for BVB match
BeitragVerfasst: 20.03.2014 20:19 

GroundhopperLiam hat geschrieben:
Maggi1896 hat geschrieben:
a friend and his father, both dortmunder boys are in s13. family block without smoking and pyrofire. ;-)

we arrive the nordkurve @ 13:15 ...

Good stuff! Hannover's Nordkurve is unique I think...BN99 Ultras in lower tier then another group in upper tier?

Assume Dortmund's main groups, The Unity/Jubos will be in S18/19, I heard rumours they'd been banned from remaining away games after the pyro in Schalke. Seen their group banners at most away games inc Europe though.

yes unique and the same prices for a beer as in the stadium. ;-)
0,5 l 3,80 € +1€ deposit. ( stadium)
0,5 l 3,70 € without deposit. NK

in the stadium, you need a charge card (Bezahlkarte) for beer,food and german bratwurst.

the ultras and the brigade nord are @ the fanhaus near the eilenriede stadium ( http://www.nachwuchsleistungszentrum.de/kontakt/anfahrt.php ) or in the city -> klickmühle. http://www.klickmuehle.de/neue_version/sites/v_8

BeitragVerfasst: 20.03.2014 20:24 

Oh, I had to buy these cards for bier at BVB and Schalke, bit annoying when you only visit once!

My hotel is near the Klickmuehle, may pay a visit before heading the ground.

Is there any main memorial for Robert Enke at the stadium?

BeitragVerfasst: 20.03.2014 20:29 

Oh, I had to buy these cards for bier at BVB and Schalke, bit annoying when you only visit once!

each stadium has its own cards. a cost 3 € deposit. you can buy a card for 20 €, then you have € 17 on it. or 25, 30 ......

oh yeah in the middle of happened.

the street in front of the stadium is called robert-enke-straße. and in the north curve (in the stadium) is my I a memorial panel. ???

BeitragVerfasst: 20.03.2014 20:58 

each stadium has its own cards. a cost 3 € deposit. you can buy a card for 20 €, then you have € 17 on it. or 25, 30 ......

the street in front of the stadium is called robert-enke-straße. and in the north curve (in the stadium) is my I a memorial panel. ???

Yes like a memorial panel, where people pay their respects. Similar to what we have at Sheffield Wednesday for the Hillsborough disaster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWGbWwxF0Rg - I remember when we unfortunately lost the late great Enke, the service was played on BBC (English TV), moving service, great from the club.

BeitragVerfasst: 20.03.2014 21:05 

Yes like a memorial panel, where people pay their respects. Similar to what we have at Sheffield Wednesday for the Hillsborough disaster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWGbWwxF0Rg - I remember when we unfortunately lost the late great Enke, the service was played on BBC (English TV), moving service, great from the club.

yes, ...

Unfortunately I have only seen it on tv and cried the whole time. unforgotten ...

Maybe we will see Saturday. I go offline for today.

I wish you a good trip and a victory for Hannoi 96! ;-)

BeitragVerfasst: 21.03.2014 03:20 

By the way...

...got a tiket to see and hear Maggie Reilly this evening at Bad Nenndorf Wandelhalle.

I´m so excited....

Do you know her? My teenage favourite musician in cooperation with Mike Oldfield...ahhh...

Moonlight Shadow...so brilliant.

BeitragVerfasst: 21.03.2014 13:25 

LucasB hat geschrieben:
By the way...

...got a tiket to see and hear Maggie Reilly this evening at Bad Nenndorf Wandelhalle.

I´m so excited....

Do you know her? My teenage favourite musician in cooperation with Mike Oldfield...ahhh...

Of course, Scottish musician. Not my type of music but still very good, enjoy!

(I'm just laughing to myself as Man United have drawn Bayern, David Moyes has probably shit himself!)

BeitragVerfasst: 21.03.2014 13:59 

LucasB hat geschrieben:
By the way...

I´m so excited....

Of course, Scottish musician. Not my type of music but still very good, enjoy!

(I'm just laughing to myself as Man United have drawn Bayern, David Moyes has probably shit himself!)

oh, my wish was bayern vs paris. *****... next round ...

BeitragVerfasst: 25.03.2014 01:18 

Anyone else see the trouble outside the Nordkurve before the game?

Young Hannover fans, dressed in England what we typically call casual (North Face, Adidas, Fjallraven, New Balance etc etc clothes)

They all sprinted across the car park, polizei after them, then all of a sudden headed down the road on the right of RobertEnkeStr.

Trouble with the Dortmund fans?

BeitragVerfasst: 25.03.2014 08:33 

Some BVB-Hooligans with a stadium prohibition riots at a clubhouse near by the stadium where they watch the match on TV. Other damaged a police van at the service area Auetal on their way to Hannover.

Jean Paul Sartre

BeitragVerfasst: 25.03.2014 10:38 

from a newspaper translated with google. :wink2:

Dortmund fans devastate Linden Restaurant
Out Cracked toilet bowls , smashed chairs and tables, a demolished police car - Borussia Dortmund football hooligans have left a trail of destruction in Hanover on Saturday .

Hanover. Nearly 200 BVB Ultras so hard rioted in the Club Restaurant 1897 Linden at the tribal street ( Rickingen ) that the tenant pair Dina (35 ) and Markus - Christian Kulz (37 ) had to vacate the premises by the police. " My wife and I were on the verge of a nervous breakdown ," says the 37- year-old. Already on the Directions to Hanover Dortmund had tipped over at a stop at the A2 motorway service area Auetal -South a police bus (read the report here ) . The officials under investigation for serious breach of the peace and grand larceny .

Kulz and his wife are used to dealing with football fans : For almost ten years, the two housing guests without tickets . "We had here in Dresden , we had Braunschweiger here - all were sweet and nice . But the Dortmund on Saturday are completely freaked out , "says Kulz . Among the 200 BVB Ultras also around 50 were banned from stadiums . The situation escalated when the Dortmund scored 1-0 . Suddenly, the rioters had started to riot . In the men's room , they both pulled out Klos , broke pipes and towel racks from . The whole room was full of water . Unbelievable : "One of the toilet bowls they put in the restaurant on the table ," says Kulz .

In the local hooligans also smashed chairs and tables. In the washrooms they screwed from shower heads. The farmer : "It was horrible. " He decided to let vacate the premises by the police. About 80 forces marching on on the premises. Per speaker announcement Dortmund were invited to be peaceful , to leave the pub and go to their buses at the HDI arena. " Because they did ," said Kulz . Back he remained , his wife and chaos . And that was to eliminate within three hours halfway . "We had a birthday party in the evening ," says the 37- year-old. However, the male guests had no toilets . They had to relieve themselves in the Damenklos .

Long before the game came to the incident in the parking lot Auetal -south . Three buses with a total of 170 BVB fans put there around 11:45 clock a break . 15 rioters got to a parked police Bulli to create , broke him up, stole a fire extinguisher and dumped the car around . After NP- information they should have switched on and the blue light . As a kind of calling card left by the perpetrator on the vehicle sticker by Dortmund fan groups . Even before the police were at the scene, the buses continued their journey . At the HDI Arena officials took on the identity of all 170 inmates. " Some of them were also photographed ," said police spokesman Thorsten Schiewe .

BeitragVerfasst: 25.03.2014 23:54 

Ye, I seen the picture of the damaged polizei van. The Hannover lads looked very distressed when I seen them haha. I walked past the away end, my eingang was near Dortmund's, a large group was outside all dressed in black. Not Ultras I don't think.

Did Dynamo Dresden cause much trouble when they come?

BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2014 11:43 

Ye, I seen the picture of the damaged polizei van. The Hannover lads looked very distressed when I seen them haha. I walked past the away end, my eingang was near Dortmund's, a large group was outside all dressed in black. Not Ultras I don't think.

Did Dynamo Dresden cause much trouble when they come?

dfb-pokal 2012/2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAN4VuNe8v4 <<< german tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtpgrpZJcYM <<< dynamo fan tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZeO0DJcQnU <<< fan "highlights"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM9xo5TlyMs <<< match highlights

oh yeah, it was nice. ;-)

the funny they were saying dü dü dü dünamöööö .... but they pulled her arms up to it. while they looked more like a "y".

one year before, dynamo was in dortmund, in pokal also. the smashed toilets and chairs in the stadium for 100.000€.

Zuletzt geändert von Maggi1896 am 26.03.2014 20:44, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2014 20:40 

Dresden was excluded from the DFB-Cup this season because of the riots here inHannover by their ugly supporters.

Jean Paul Sartre

BeitragVerfasst: 27.03.2014 15:52 

Ye, I've seen videos of them at both N'sachsen stadion and Westfalenstadion (good corteo to this one), wondered if there was any direct fights between H96 and SGD.

I understand why people in Germany don't like SGD fans but for me, an outsider, I respect the passion they have and the atmosphere they create. Also, I think if you take this hostility and hatred out of football, it loses something.

We don't have it in England as much anymore, it's more or less just family entertainment now.

BeitragVerfasst: 27.03.2014 15:55 

Your matches against BTSV make all the derbies in England look like a Freundschaftsspiels

BeitragVerfasst: 27.03.2014 16:33 

the problem is on your, money is the important point in football. the people who love their club can not afford the expensive tickets.

brunswick vs volkswagen wolfsburg is also a friendly game in Germany. says at least brunswick. wolfsburg referred to the game as their derby.

I personally like the sgd not particularly. simplistic love, yes, but at some point connection. they destroy much, with raids and riots. in hannover also some is exaggerated. I have nothing against pyrotechnics, but the stadium attack or destroy things I find something crass.

yes, the derby against BTSV is the hategame in Germany at all. but I go for the moment assume that h96 will lose it. My problem is, I have a ticket for the game. away I lose almost always.

I hope my english is correct. :wink2:

BeitragVerfasst: 27.03.2014 16:45 

Ja, ich verstehen :nod:

And the stadium stewards and clubs in England don't welcome active fan culture. They want fans to come to the game, sit down, don't express extreme emotion, buy food, don't smoke or drink beer, and go home quietly.

The only real active fan culture that makes a difference in England is probably Liverpool's.

It is always great amusement to me when German teams play in England, the English media go crazy saying things like "German's make great atmosphere!" etc etc, yet our media will demonize any attempt of it by English fans.

I want Ultras Dynamo to come to England, perhaps to Wembley, and smash that up instead :lol:

FICH DICH F.A.!!!

BeitragVerfasst: 27.03.2014 16:50 

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii10 ... 4c0704.jpg - Liverpool fans...it's like Ohne Stimmung Keine Stimmung, I suppose

http://christopherscott11.files.wordpre ... o1_500.jpg - Ticket prices too high...mainly because of all-seater stadiums.

BeitragVerfasst: 27.03.2014 16:51 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apX5V1IJCW4

Hannover 96 used in English documentary advocating safe standing terraces for English stadiums...we really need it, for prices and atmosphere - fan culture will flourish again...especially with the youth in England who are disengaged with football

For my generation football is like a TV show, it's so so bad!

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  Seite 6 von 7 | [ 126 Beiträge ] | Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste